We are Here to Help…
We know planning an event can be overwhelming, but we have the experience to help you craft a memorable event. We have assembled some tools to help you plan your event, of course you are always welcomed to ask for assistance too!
Castle Interior Capacity and Amenities:
- 6 restrooms and 2 kitchen service areas.
- First Floor can accommodate 50 seated or 80 standing.
- Second Floor can accommodate 40 seated or 70 standing.
Courtyard Capacities and Amenities:
- The Courtyard is a self-contained event area and can accommodate up to 170 seated or 200 people with a combination of seating and standing.
- 30 x 30 tent
- Band/DJ allowed
- Kitchen service area and 2 beautiful restrooms (ADA compliant w/three stalls)
- Built-in lighting and electrical outlets for flexible set up
Catering Services For Your Event:
Food service can make a special day extraordinary. Unlike many venues, you have the option of selecting a caterer that matches your style and needs. We maintain a list of caterers who have provided excellent food and service for events at the Castle.
Caterers on the Approved Caterer List have met the requirements of the Castle Tea Room and have conducted successful events. If you would like to use a caterer that is not on the list they must first be approved. Caterers must provide staff to set for the event, monitor food/beverage, clean up during, and after the event. Drop off catering is not allowed.
For some small (30 people or less), or simple events the host may be allowed to bring simple refreshments with advance approval, here are some guidelines and helpful reminders for catering your own event.
Available Service Items:
Depending on the type of event and set up the following may be available for your event:
Tables & chairs
Pricing is determined based on a number of considerations:
- Day of week ~ Time of day ~ Number of expected guests
- Type of function including service style ~ The complexity of set up (decorations, deliveries, and use of service areas)
- Rate quotes are not final until written into an agreement, they are given for informational purposes and may change if event parameters change.
Reservations and Booking Policy:
Dates may be held as reserved, but reservations only entitle the holder the opportunity to book the date. Reservations are temporary and expire after two weeks.
The event date will be considered booked once contract is signed and the booking deposit is received. Any changes in event dates, times, and numbers of guests are subject to availability, may result in additional rental fees, and must be approved in advance.
Upon notice of cancellation, the Castle Tea Room will attempt to re-rent that date. Upon the signing of a new contract for a replacement group, your payment to date will be refunded, less 10% of the rental fee or $50 cancellation whichever is higher. If we are unable to re-rent for the reserved date, all payments made will be forfeited by the Renter.